Abby got a 103.4 temperature yesterday. We have been battling that along with stomach issues, vomiting, and the runny nose. Poor baby girl! I think this is one of the hardest parts about being a mommy! I pray God strengthens me because I know there will be more sicknesses in the future. I can't handle my little 8 month old in pain and not knowing what is going on. Thank you all for your prayers. Fathers day was spent at home all day. We made the best of our time as a family celebrating the most wonderful earthly Father any kid could ask for. I praise God for the daddy my children are blessed with.
I love this man. He did not complain once today about not getting to do something. He loved and cared for Abby!
We missed our dads today! Hope to see them soon:)

No comments:
Post a Comment