Kids

Kids

Monday, September 17, 2012

Little Guy turns 11

Our sweet boy celebrated his 11th birthday with us this weekend. He had a wonderful weekend full of festivities! We are so thankful for Collin! I wish everyone could see the love he has for his baby sister. It is the sweetest thing! And Abby loves him just as much and misses him when he is not here. He has taught her how to make a gun with her fingers and make the noises:) Normally that would not make me happy but it is really cute to see how he bonds with her. He has recently taught her to make car noises and push a car around. She goes "vroom vroom." I think his favorite thing to do with Abby is hold her during the worship music at church. He begs us every Sunday:) He also loves serving in the nursery. Our little guy is not so little anymore. He has been in Junior High for the last month. He really is enjoying it. I have already seen such a change in him. Daddy and momma are not as cool as they use to be:) We continue to pray his heart grows towards Christ and can be the light to his friends and family who are not saved. We pray he will seek God and want to serve his dad in Heaven above all. We love you so much sweet boy!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday, Collin! I can't believe he's in 6th grade. Crazy!

    Julia

    ReplyDelete