My sweet little girl got a cold yesterday. We have been couped up in the house praying she gets better so I can attend church Sunday and Monday with the family. Colds are no fun especially when my baby has one. She also happens to have a molar coming in so it is double trouble around here. Daddy and brother went to see The Hobbit so mommy spent three hours baking four kinds of yummy cookies for gifts to give the family. I was really excited God gave me some creative juices. I made some cute little tags to go along with them! This will be the first year my family will be coming over for Christmas. We also invited a couple friends from church who have no family in the States. We are looking forward to time with our families and mostly worshiping our Lord Jesus Christ! Merry CHRISTmas my friends!


YUMMY! They look delicious! :) Praying baby Abby gets well soon, and the rest of the fam stays healthy!
ReplyDelete