My little monkey turned two months old yesterday. He is so much more precious than I ever could have imagined he would be. He is such a sweet baby. He rarely cries minus his peak time in the evening he has had for an hour or two. But even then he is not screaming but wants to be held. The last couple days he has not had those times in the evening and has just been so sweet. He still pretty much sleeps all day and night. He eats every two hours which means I am still up a lot at night but I do think it is getting better. I just love our little buddy. He is so handsome, tan, has the biggest perfect round head, beautiful big bluish grey eyes, and he is a chunky man. He had his doctors appointment this week. He handled his shots so much better than my sweet Abby. He weighed in at 13 pounds 10 ounces which put him in the 90th percentile, he was 23 in long at the 56th percentile, and his head was 42 cm which put him at the 93rd percentile.
At two months Abby was 11 lbs 6 ounces and 22in long. She was in the 60th percentile for everything. So basically they are growing about the same. Abby was two pounds less than him at birth.
Thank you Lord for blessing us with these three amazing children and for allowing me to be home with the babes. I am so blessed!
At two months Abby was 11 lbs 6 ounces and 22in long. She was in the 60th percentile for everything. So basically they are growing about the same. Abby was two pounds less than him at birth.
Thank you Lord for blessing us with these three amazing children and for allowing me to be home with the babes. I am so blessed!




I love those kids. What a wonderful pictures.
ReplyDelete