Our precious baby is 3 months old today! I can not tell you the joy this little babe brings to my life! Asher smiles non stop. He is the calmest sweetest thing! He rarely cries except when he is ready to eat or sleep. He just hangs out where ever we set him and sleeps wherever. He is a very easy baby! He does not sleep great at night. Up ever two - three hours most of the time. Sometimes a good 4 hour stretch. He only wakes up quickly to eat on one side. He is such a big boy. He is in size 6 month clothes and those are getting snug! I praise the Lord for my sweet boy. I had no idea having a little guy could be so amazing. I LOVE YOU MY LITTLE MONKEY!
 |
| This was Collin. Asher and Collin look like twins |
 |
| Collin |
You seriously have the easiest babies of anyone I know! Hope you are having fun!
ReplyDelete