Asher will be 10 months in a week in a half. My little buddy has decided to stop nursing. It's pretty sad for me but I am thankful he is happy and healthy and growing. We started giving him a bottle of formula at night a few months ago and sometimes a bottle or two during the day. This helped him from waking up every 45 min at night to waking about just a few times. And recently his average has been twice a night. I needed my sleep and could tell nursing was not filling him up. He also eats food three meals a day and loves to snack. What a good eater I have!
I love this little man. He is starting to move around a bit scooting himself to reach my phone or a shoe:)
He is my little man! I love this boy!
And onto a new season we go!
No comments:
Post a Comment