Why do these babes grow up so fast??? Asher is the sweetest boy and we all adore him to pieces. He has 10 teeth at the moment and four more on the way. Teething has been insane and no fun! He gets four - six teeth at a time. So getting all four molars at once has been nuts! He is still waking up several times at night. This has been a very exhausting season on Brian and I, but when you have a small space and no option for sleep training you have to make the best of it or itleast try. Asher is in love with all food! Name it and it will get eaten. Throw it on his tray and watch him shove it in his mouth. I love that he will eat everything I make. As of a day ago he crawls on all fours. I always wondered why my babies were so slow at these things but now I know, God knew I had no energy to deal with the busyness that just started. He is standing himself up on furniture and toys. He just stood himself up in his pack and play today! The boy loves to be mischievous! He loves outlets and blinds and all things he can not have. He wears mostly 18-24 month and 2t clothes. He loves people, he is very social. He is our great napper. We are still on two naps but hope the morning nap ends soon. He takes a 3-4 hour afternoon nap! All my kids sleep till 730 or 8am and go to bed by 730 or 8pm most days and that brings me tons of extra joy! Daddy and mommy need some alone time each night! Love my little bug!
Kids
Wednesday, August 20, 2014
Asher is 11 months old
Why do these babes grow up so fast??? Asher is the sweetest boy and we all adore him to pieces. He has 10 teeth at the moment and four more on the way. Teething has been insane and no fun! He gets four - six teeth at a time. So getting all four molars at once has been nuts! He is still waking up several times at night. This has been a very exhausting season on Brian and I, but when you have a small space and no option for sleep training you have to make the best of it or itleast try. Asher is in love with all food! Name it and it will get eaten. Throw it on his tray and watch him shove it in his mouth. I love that he will eat everything I make. As of a day ago he crawls on all fours. I always wondered why my babies were so slow at these things but now I know, God knew I had no energy to deal with the busyness that just started. He is standing himself up on furniture and toys. He just stood himself up in his pack and play today! The boy loves to be mischievous! He loves outlets and blinds and all things he can not have. He wears mostly 18-24 month and 2t clothes. He loves people, he is very social. He is our great napper. We are still on two naps but hope the morning nap ends soon. He takes a 3-4 hour afternoon nap! All my kids sleep till 730 or 8am and go to bed by 730 or 8pm most days and that brings me tons of extra joy! Daddy and mommy need some alone time each night! Love my little bug!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Love him so!
ReplyDeleteAsher is very, very sweet child.
ReplyDelete