I can not believe I am 36 weeks pregnant today! The last several weeks have gone by so slow compared to the rest of my pregnancy. Up until this last week I have had a decent amount of energy and have been feeling really good! I feel this pregnancy has been such a blessing and much easier than I thought it would be once the first trimester was over. I have hit a point of complete exhaustion. It has been so hard to do much of anything. I finished everything I needed to get done and our bags are pretty much packed and ready for the hospital. We are due on the 22nd of October but I think she will be here sooner. MY doctors appointment went great on Wednesday. I got to see Abby wiggling around and being her silly self. I am 1cm dilated and 80% effaced. That does not mean a whole lot since some women can be like that for weeks. Next Wednesday we will find out more. My doctor told me to consider getting induced on the 12th of October. I am not sure there are any super good reasons but I will find out more next week. It is just exciting to know she will be here soon! I am ready to hold and kiss our little girl! I love her so much! I think she is going to be such a cute little snuggler!
I love seeing Collins excitement grow for his baby sister! He talks about her and how she will be with us soon! He is so so so good with babies! I am just excited to see them play together and watch him help out!
We are excited for all God is doing in and through our family! We just love God so much and praise Jesus for everything! We would be nothing without Him and so we pray to give God all the glory and raise our kids in a way that honors God!
Hoping to post about my labor soon! Hopefully it will be a great post about how little pain I was in and how easy labor was..... lol!!!! Probably not realistic! Keep me in prayer. I am a bit anxious but I know God will be with me and my husband is going to be so great by my side!
LOVE YOU ALL!
So true! It has been awhile since I have seen your belly!
ReplyDeletecan't wait to fly down there to meet my newest grandbaby!!!! love this blog :)
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to meet her! I miss you so much and wish I could be by your side. Sigh! You can going to do great! Just remember, when you are in labor, there is a beautiful prize at the end of it! God is so good:)
ReplyDelete