
I do not think I have ever had meatloaf till today! I found this recipe on food.com. I needed to do something with ground turkey and I know Brian loves his moms meatloaf so I thought I would give it a try with the ingredients I already had. It was delicious and Collin loved it too! I would say it is pretty healthy. We served this with a side of white rice and salad. YUMMY!
Ingredients:
Servings:
4-6
Units: US | Metric
1 1/2 lbs ground turkey
1 (120 g) box turkey stuffing mix
2 eggs
1/3 cup milk or 1/3 cup water
1/2 cup onion , diced
1/2 cup celery , diced
Directions:
1
Combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Mix well.
2
Transfer to a greased loaf pan,.
3
Bake uncovered for 50-60 minutes in a preheated 350 degree oven.
4
Remove from heat and allow to rest for ten minutes before slicing.
Yay sooo proud and excited to see that you have put up some more yummy looking recipes!! :) <3
ReplyDelete