Kids

Kids

Monday, January 30, 2012

Our family is a huge blessing to my life! God is using my family to bring me much joy along with so much growth! God is using Brian to teach me to lean on God in the trials and as our kids grow and to not always need to be in control of everything! What a hard lesson that has been. Collin is going through so many changes and I am struggling through a lot of it. All I want for him is a heart of repentance and faith in Christ. I despise having him leave every Monday. I know God has a plan for all of this. I do struggle to see that much of the time.
Abby is doing really well. She has learned a new trick:) Abby can now pull her legs up pretty high. It does not sound like much but it is. She is so proud of herself every time she does it.
She is a happy baby and is sleeping great. I look forward to being a mother to her and pray God would teach me to have so much grace for my children in their sin and that I would be reminded of all of my sin and Gods patience with me!





3 comments:

  1. She is just SO cute! Love the outfits. I can tell that she is your little dress-up doll:).

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing blessing to have a God-fearing husband to lead your family!! I am blessed to know you Sus, and look forward to what the Lord will teach me through you and your family. I pray for Collin's heart...that Lord will call him to His will!!!! And little Abby... That she grow in Christ to be a Godly woman just like her mama!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an amazing blessing to have a God-fearing husband to lead your family!! I am blessed to know you Sus, and look forward to what the Lord will teach me through you and your family. I pray for Collin's heart...that Lord will call him to His will!!!! And little Abby... That she grow in Christ to be a Godly woman just like her mama!

    ReplyDelete