I wrote in a previous post how my year will consist of reading the Old Testament, being more loving, and eating healthy. The easiest so far has been reading. I am in Leviticus which is not the most wonderful read for me and probably for others:) But it has been going great! I am really excited to get through and hopefully learn much more than I knew before. The Old Testament is hard for me to understand and I have always wanted to take a college class on it.
The first two weeks of our health plan was so rough! I wanted to eat chocolate every day! I felt angry that I was restricting myself of certain foods. But it did get easier. We have not been as crazy as we were the first few weeks but are maintaining. I have lost a total of 9lbs! I am pretty happy about that and have any where from 10-15lbs left before I am even more excited!
Loving others.... oh boy! That one has not been easy. I constantly have to pray and ask God to change my heart. So many situations came up in January and it was rough. It has been so great having Brian hold me accountable even when I do not want him too. But he is able to point me to the cross and remind me of what I have asked God to help me grow in. This last couple weeks have been so much better and I have seen a change and Brian has as well. Collin and I are having really sweet bonding moments as well as I am showing him more grace and being patient. Praise be to God for helping me grow!
No comments:
Post a Comment