Kids

Kids

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Overnight refrigerated Oatmeal no-cooking

My friend Katie told me about this concept! What an easy thing for me to put together every night for Brian's morning! I was so excited to find out he really enjoys it!

Mix half a cup of oatmeal and half a cup or a little less of any milk (I use rice milk), 1/3 C of yogurt (I use non-fat Greek yogurt), a few drizzles of honey or agave. Mix that all in a small jar or container with a lid. Top it with anything you like. I topped this one with strawberries and homemade granola! You can use any frozen fruit you like as well and add peanut butter in the mixture:)

2 comments:

  1. You should put that up on pinterest lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahah its already on pinterest that is where the idea came from.......BUT this picture is very pinterest worthy!! ;)

      Delete