Kids

Kids

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Mommies little helper!

Abby is feeling much better now that her two little teeth have come in! Thank you Jesus for getting us through those tough couple weeks!
Abby loves helping me fold laundry, she could stare at me cooking and cleaning for an hour, and she loves grocery shopping. I know she loves being called cute every two steps we take. My prayer as she gets older is that she will be humble and not care so much about how adorable she is. I pray people will see a heart for Jesus in my precious girl. I pray her cuteness will be used to proclaim the gospel!
I never want my kids to boast in anything but the cross!

2 comments:

  1. yay so glad those teeth broke through!! cant wait to see her toothy smile pictures, she is beautiful just like her mommy! Ecc3:11

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will try to get a picture soon! She does not like to show them off:)

    ReplyDelete