| Abby turned one today! I found myself feeling very emotional that my little baby is going to soon be a toddler. I love her so much and never want her to grow up! She is so fun and brings joy to all of us! I constantly feel so blessed God allowed us to get pregnant when we never knew if we would. Abby is a doll. She does new things almost every single day. She can say baby (bah bah), mommy, dadda, tree, bath, Lara (my aunt), baba (my grandma), dah (yes is Russian) and a few others I can't think of. She loves to make fishy lips and give kisses, she waves hi and bye to almost everyone, she is walking along everything and loves taking her baby on a walk in it's stroller, she LOVES her new tricycle from grandma and grandpa Kinley, she still nurses a lot, she loves greek yogurt, little snacks, sweet potatoes, and that's about it. She will eat other things when she wants too. She points at everything:) . She weighs about 19lbs and just got a new tooth today which makes the grand total 8! My favorite story so far comes this week. I was out last night for a couple hours. While Brian was giving Abby a bath she stood up and held onto the faucet, then looked at Brian and pointed her finger at him swinging it back and forth along with her head saying no no no (nah nah nah). He had no idea why she was telling him no but figured she probably should not be standing where she was. Brian did not know that Abby is not allowed to stand there after almost taking a bad spill a couple weeks ago. So she knew she should not be doing it but pulled a fast one on dad. If you heard the story in person it would make more sense and be more funny probably:) I am still laughing at that. Abby has such a sweet, fun, and spunky personality. I would not trade anything about her for anything. I adore her to pieces even when she is throwing a tantrum and being crazy. Praising God this last week she is sleeping better too! Happy Birthday to my precious little girl! I love you so much sweet baby! You are such a joy to us and we are beyond thankful for you! |
No comments:
Post a Comment