Brian and I have been so incredibly blessed by two years of marriage! I never imagined being married to my best friend and the man that draws me closer to the Lord daily! I am the most blessed woman alive! What a wonderful year we have had! God blessed us with our beautiful daughter Abby and Collin has been flourishing and doing so great! We are blessed parents! Brian surprised me with so many sweet gifts and then took me to Miguels in Coronado where we had our first date. Then we got some coffee and walked around and looked at some beautiful houses. It was wonderful. Abby did great at the Tousley's. She loves them so much! We missed her a lot and were excited to get back to have her in our arms:) I pretty much tear up anytime I am not with her! Thank you hunny for such a wonderful evening! I LOVE YOU!
Kids
Wednesday, October 24, 2012
Happy Anniversary!
Brian and I have been so incredibly blessed by two years of marriage! I never imagined being married to my best friend and the man that draws me closer to the Lord daily! I am the most blessed woman alive! What a wonderful year we have had! God blessed us with our beautiful daughter Abby and Collin has been flourishing and doing so great! We are blessed parents! Brian surprised me with so many sweet gifts and then took me to Miguels in Coronado where we had our first date. Then we got some coffee and walked around and looked at some beautiful houses. It was wonderful. Abby did great at the Tousley's. She loves them so much! We missed her a lot and were excited to get back to have her in our arms:) I pretty much tear up anytime I am not with her! Thank you hunny for such a wonderful evening! I LOVE YOU!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


OH MY GOODNESS! What a GORGEOUS couple!!
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry I forgot to wish you a happy anniversary, Susan. Hope it was super sweet and it has been my joy to watch your marriage be such a blessing to each of you and to many others.
God bless you with many, many more and much, much more growth through the years, in HIM!
Happy Anniversary!! I love seeing all of the updates.
ReplyDelete