Kids

Kids

Friday, January 18, 2013

Baby Kinley #3

Brian and I found out yesterday that we are pregnant! We are so excited and very thankful to God! We were not really expecting this wonderful news. It is so fun to think of our family becoming the five of us and having three beautiful children in our sedan:) I had been having heart palpatations again the last week and not sleeping well which was my first indication I might be pregnant. Brian was in Orlando all week so it was fun to have him come home and find out that evening that we are expecting again! I took four tests just to be positive:)






4 comments:

  1. Congrats. You are so funny...4 tests!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brian and I just wanted to be positive. Ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  3. You crack me up! I love that you are pregnant and will continue to pray for you and little baby in the womb. ((HUG))

    ReplyDelete