I am so grateful for Collin and Abby! They are so loving with each other and I just love watching Collin be a big brother! When we told Collin I was pregnant we were not sure what to expect. We know he loves babies but the reaction that came was better than I could have imagine:) Collin screamed so loud with joy and was smiling from ear to ear. While we were at the dentist yesterday the staff would not stop talking about what a great big brother Collin is. He really is so helpful and sweet! It brings so much joy to my heart! We were headed up to the kids grandparents house and Collin said to me, "I am so glad I am the oldest child. I can not wait to tell Abby all about how cute she was when she was a baby." We love our little buddies! I pray that they will always love each other and get along. I pray this new little babe will be a sweet addition to the gang:)

Love those two! I just love how happy he is to be a big brother. It really is the sweetest thing ever.
ReplyDeleteJulia