Kids
Tuesday, August 20, 2013
35 weeks
In 40 minutes I will be 35 weeks pregnant! Wow!!! I can not believe this pregnancy is coming to an end and baby Asher will be in my arms soon. I love him so much and can not wait to kiss and love him. This trimester had been the best one. I am for sure getting tired but I can't complain. I have had no other issues which is such a blessing. I do not have too many cravings outside of chips and chocolate:), I love my 945pm second dinner which usually means cereal. This little guy is so busy and has been for weeks. He moves all day and night. It feels like an earthquake in my stomach. I am ready and hoping he comes early, however, may the Lords will be done!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

What a lovely picture. We also cannot wait to see baby Asher. Love, Mom
ReplyDelete