And again my sweet family at Grace Church blessed me! This baby shower was so sweet and special as I got to share it with a friend who is about to have twin girls the same time as me. Our friend April put this sweet event together and did an amazing job with decorating and organizing. It was such a wonderful turnout and I was blessed to have my mother and grandma attend. Also Brian's mom, grandma, and sister sent a big box of gifts from Idaho for me to open up and my sweet friend Julia who lives in Northern California sent me a package as well. Brian and I are very blessed to be at Grace Church! So excited to meet this little guy in 4-6 weeks! Can not wait!
 |
| My friend Livvy's little guy Silas! Cutest thing ever! |
 |
| Great grandma knitted these for Asher! |
No comments:
Post a Comment