Kids

Kids

Monday, September 9, 2013

38 weeks

I will be 38 weeks in one day! Crazy! Last Wednesdays appointment I was 2cm dilated and the doctor said he could feel Asher's head. It doesn't mean he will come now but he's making his way out soon! I am ready for my little boy to be here! Besides being tired as usual it's been hot but we are doing good.
When my good friend Julia moved up north I was sad to not have a friend that did photography. Julia took my engagement pictures, some wedding, pregnancy and family photos. She is multi-talented. Then my friend Kate taught herself to take pictures a couple years ago and does such an amazing job. We are so blessed to have a friend like her! Her pictures truly are beautiful and I am so proud of Kate and all she does! Here are two pictures she took today! Thank you Kate! 








2 comments:

  1. Lovely pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are beautiful inside and out! Can't wait to meet Asher too!

    Julia

    ReplyDelete