Now can I please share a picture of the cutest outfit ever! I love the Cubs and always have. Not to the point of watching them or caring if they win but it brings me back to growing up in Illinois and going to the Wrigley Field as a child and watching a game with my family. Our sweet friends from Church are also Cubs fans and we just found out this week. Oh what a fun thing that is for me. This is what they sent us! ADORABLE!!!!! Thank you Michael and Rebekah!
Kids
Wednesday, October 12, 2011
38 weeks
My doctors appointment went great again! God continues to bless my pregnancy. I am now 2.5 centimeters dilated. MY doctor is so happy with how far I am progressing as a first time mom. He says my labor will be much faster than most. It is super encouraging. He has no idea when she will come but assures me she probably will not be late. I told him I am just not comfortable getting induced at this point and I would like to count my due date as the 25th instead of the 22nd. We will induce on the 26th if she has not made an appearance by then. I really think she will come a week early but I have thought this forever since 36 weeks:) Only God knows and He wants me to rest in His timing and plans. I am feeling so much more at peace about it all. I really only have a week in a half or so left so I can do it! My mother in law will be here on the 20th. It would be so nice to have her here when Abby comes. And of course I have always wanted Abby to come on my grandmas birthday which is the 15th or maybe she will come on our 1 year anniversary which is the 24th. So many fun options.
Now can I please share a picture of the cutest outfit ever! I love the Cubs and always have. Not to the point of watching them or caring if they win but it brings me back to growing up in Illinois and going to the Wrigley Field as a child and watching a game with my family. Our sweet friends from Church are also Cubs fans and we just found out this week. Oh what a fun thing that is for me. This is what they sent us! ADORABLE!!!!! Thank you Michael and Rebekah!
Now can I please share a picture of the cutest outfit ever! I love the Cubs and always have. Not to the point of watching them or caring if they win but it brings me back to growing up in Illinois and going to the Wrigley Field as a child and watching a game with my family. Our sweet friends from Church are also Cubs fans and we just found out this week. Oh what a fun thing that is for me. This is what they sent us! ADORABLE!!!!! Thank you Michael and Rebekah!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment