Kids

Kids

Friday, October 28, 2011

Abigail is 11 days old


I love my little bubbas!



Her new outfit momma bought her!


Her huge robe:)


Abby being modest:) Today was her first bath since her belly cord fell:)



Flowers from my hubby on our anniversary! So beautiful!


Daddy, Mommy, and Abby at the bay!





Mommy and Abby kisses


Day at the bay! It was gorgeous out!


Abby took a nap in her crib yesterday for the first time:)





I love her smiles when she is sleeping!


Love this face!


Mommy and Abby are soaking up every minute we get with daddy while he is off of work. It has been such a great week and Abby has been on her best behavior. We have not had to discipline her at all:)We had a wonderful weekend full of family last week and many visitors. Abby had her doctors appointment Wednesday and is up to 6lbs 5 ounces. She gained 3/4 of a pound. The doctor was really happy and mommy was really happy that baby is getting enough milk in her! I continue to thank God daily for our sweet babe and all that God is doing in and through our family. Monday Brian and I celebrated our one year with a sushi date and some errands. Abby did fantastic and did not cry at all. She hung out in her car seat and let mommy and daddy spend time together. It was wonderful. Abby went to her first bible study on Tuesday. She is learning so much about Gods word and has a huge community of believers that loves and prays for her. What a blessed baby she is. Yesterday she went to the bay for the first time. The three of us soaked up the sun (Abby had shade) and we had a picnic on a blanket with Subway sandwiches for the adults and mommas milk for the little one. We were all very satisfied with our meals and the absolutely gorgeous weather. We even got to run errands afterwards and Abby did great. Babushka gave us a good amount of money when Abby was born so we invested in a great camera and are excited to share better qaulity photos with everyone and be able to develop pictures that actually come out. I spent 30.00 developing pictures the other day not realizing how bad my old camera is now. I was really sad that most of the pictures of her birth are not going to look good in her album. But we are so thankful to grandma for that wonderful gift. Yesterday Abby also lost her little belly cord. We love her cute belly button now and want to eat it:) Well I do! Brian thinks I am a weirdo when I talk like that.
With all the great things life has also had tougher moments in the Kinley home. Mommy is extremely hormonal since Abby came. It seem past 5pm every night I am crying about who knows what and super anxious. I do not think I realize how emotional you get after pregnancy. That has been really tough for me but I am sure it will get better. I have also had a really hard time getting into Gods word and praying. I feel really dry and want to soak up the Lord. Pray for me!
Our pediatrician (who we LOVE) recommended giving Abby baby vitamin D. We did yesterday and our poor baby was throwing up and fussy till 1230am. I was a wreck! I was so worried about her! God knew exactly what I needed when He gave me Brian as a husband. My husband does not get anxious about much and really trusts God in such amazing ways. He calmed me down and knew Abby would be ok. He is really handling my craziness so well! Brian is cleaning our bathrooms as I write this. He has been such a servant to us! He brings me breakfast in bed and changes diapers, washes dishes, and helps as much as possible. He really prays that when he goes back to work he will still be able to serve me and Abby. I just love his heart so much!

That has been our life this week. We love our girl so much! She is a precious jewel! She misses her brother so much and can not wait to see him today! Just a few more hours and we will be a big family again! Abby is also excited for her daddy to lead worship this Sunday so she can hear it. He played for her yesterday and I know she loved it. If she has not met you yet she hopes to soon!

Love from the Kinleys!

No comments:

Post a Comment