I am 38 1/2 weeks now! Wow how my pregnancy is progressing at a fast fast speed! Yesterday I was 2.5 centimeters at my doctors appointment. Today we had to go into the hospital because Abby has not been moving too much in the last couple days. She is doing great and I am now 3.5-4 centimeters. I was up till 5am with cramps and then spent the rest of the day in bed resting. I am so happy with how fast things are moving along. I still have a week in a half to go but I think she will be here in the next couple days. I do wonder if my doctor and this nurse just measure different but I will take the 4 centimeters:)
Since the beginning I have really wanted Abby to come on My grandmas birthday which is this Saturday the 15th! That really can happen! I am ok with whatever day God brings this precious joy to us that would just be an extra blessing!
Now we sit here in anticipation waiting for our baby girls arrival! Come home soon Abby! Mommy, daddy, and brother are so excited to see you and kiss you and smother you with love!
i can't wait to hug and kiss her!!! this is gramma in boise!!!
ReplyDeleteShe can not wait for those hugs and kisses! She just needs to come out!!!
ReplyDelete