Brian's work has an annual Christmas party! I look forward to it because we get to dress up and have a fancy night out. This year it was at the Hard Rock Hotel. I have been anticipating this day for months. I thought it would be so fun to have a night with just Brian and I and have the kids at Dan and Natalie's home. The minute we dropped Abby off I was practically in tears. The only times I have left her was when I had to go to the hospital to have surgery or something related. I had a really hard time being away from her. We ended up feeling so tired we left early and took advantage of a whole night of rest. That part was very much needed and we really enjoyed our time together. Collin had so much fun with his friends and Abby was spoiled rotten with lots of milk and love. Dan and Natalie are such a blessing to our family in every way. We love them so much and thank them for loving our family so much. On Sunday we had a great time at church and were so blessed to be reunited with the kids. We had a couple friends over and then dad made us all hot chocolate and tea to go and we went a looked at Christmas lights. It was a blessed weekend and the kids have been so sweet! Collin was so happy and kept hugging me and thanking us for taking him to look at lights. God continues to grow all of us and bless our family. Being a family of four has been so wonderful!
Sounds like such a wonderful weekend! You guys look great:) We are having our first "date day" next Monday...I am soo excited to have some alone time with my Hubby!
We loved hanging out with the kiddos and miss them already!!
ReplyDeleteThank you for blessing us with sweet friendship
Natalie & Dan :)
Sounds like such a wonderful weekend! You guys look great:) We are having our first "date day" next Monday...I am soo excited to have some alone time with my Hubby!
ReplyDelete