Kids

Kids

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

16months old

Our little girl turned 16 months old on the 18th. Time is flying by! Abby is such a fun little toddler. When she is not teething or sick (which both have been hitting us hard this last few months) she is so playful and silly. Abby knows many new words and does silly new things daily. We love her animal sounds, we especially love her kitty noises, she has been saying "good girl" every time I tell her she is a good girl, she loves to talk on her phones, she loves taking her dolls for a walk, she still loves sitting on chairs and laps and steps, she loves to read, and she loves her Veggie Tales. We just adore her. Watching Brian play with her has been a really fun treat as well. They love and adore each other so much. Collin is the only one who can make his sister giggle so loud. They are so much fun together. Collin is the best big brother Abby could have! It would be even better if he was here all the time. Abby is finally really easy to put to sleep. I am only nursing her before bed and once in the middle of the night. I nurse her, sing her "Amazing Grace", give her a kiss, her atos (pacifier), and tuck her in. It is so nice having a baby that does not fight us with sleep anymore. I feel like she will be sleeping through the night soon! She is still our picky little eater. She does enjoy fruit and cheese and milk products but other than that I feel like it is a daily challenge to figure out what to feed her. I am sure eventually this will change. I am grateful she is no longer nursing during the day. I needed a break before the next babe arrives. We love you our sweet precious Abby!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment