Our little girl has been very difficult through teething and sickness for a few weeks if not longer. It seemed as though the season was here to stay and her personality was coming through. It was hard to not see Abby smiling, giggling, and being herself. Every word was NO, lots of tantrums, and little sleep.
That all changed a few days ago by the grace of God. I praise God for this sweet few days that I needed so bad. I was really lacking joy which was very sinful!
Abby has been so much fun again. She laughs and smiles most of the day and has been hamming it up! Brian has got to be goofy with Abby and we play lots of silly games with her. She recently decided she is hungry all day and has been eating a little better and nursing much less. I am so grateful for this time. I was really thinking the terrible two's were in full force. Our friend gave Abby a baby stroller on Sunday and that really perked her up. She walks her babies around every where:) it's so sweet!
Thank you Lord Jesus for these sweet times! Thank you for the hard times as well which grow and refine us. I pray I would be able to find more joy in the sufferings.





No comments:
Post a Comment