Kids

Kids

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Welcome home baby girl!

Who would have ever known you could be so in love with your child! Abby came home Wednesday at 7pm. That night was so rough and I was freaking out and thought I would fail as a mom. As soon as that next day came along and I asked everyone for prayers God answered. Everything has been so wonderful since. I almost feel I am dreaming! I could not sleep until last night because being away from Abby to sleep was so sad to me! I just love her so much and want to stare at her all day and night! Anything I was a little nervous about has come so naturally. It is all by Gods grace! I just know God is in everything! As I talk about my pretty easy labor, learning to breastfeed and how great that is going, and how much our little girl sleeps and barely ever cries, I realize how great God has been to bless me in these ways. I know things will get hard, I know being a mommy to Abby will not always be easy, I know I will breakdown throughout her life, but for now I am soaking up every minute of this!
What has also been so wonderful is Collins deep love for his sister! He will not put her down, he stares at her and kisses her always. He was not excited to share his room with his sister but now asks, "when will Abby finally get to sleep in the room with me." Today I said, "I hope her eyes stay blue," and Collin said, "I want her to have brown eyes." He wants her to have his color. Everyone says they look so much alike. Collin was watching me hold her today and said, "we are the perfect family." It melted my heart! At church today he had to be near Abby the whole time and wanted to make sure no one touched her and wanted to hurry me up to get home so he could hold her! It is such a beautiful thing God graced us with!
What a wonderful time in our lives. We are enjoying watching our families come together and soak up our sweet girl! My mother in law has been at our place since Friday and it has been so great spending time with her and all of her help! Praising Jesus for this love we all have for our Abby!

Tomorrow marks Brian and my one year anniversary! I can not believe how amazing it has all been! In one year so much has happened and the greatest gift is our child! I love my husband so much! He is the best dad in the world. Watching him fall in love with our girl is so so sweet! He is so good with her and helps me so much! Brian is seriously the best example for all men! He leads our family in the Lord and is the best example of Jesus to me. I love him so much! Happy Anniversary my sweet love!




Great Grandma Sarah with Baby Abigail Sarah! Amazing picture!


Best big brother in the whole world!







Baby's first bath at home. She was three days old:)


Best dad ever! Daddy and Abby<3








First mommy and daughter picture. 5 days old!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary to both of us!!! Your 1st and my 7th. I love all the new photos and hearing how much Collin loves his sister. Beyond Precious!
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable. I've been checking every day for more pics and glad I finally got to see some!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so cute! Thanks for all the updates!!
    Happy Anniversary to you both
    YOu're doing great !

    Natalie

    ReplyDelete