"Kisses From Katie"by Katie Davis
This book is absolutely the best book I have ever read! I know I exaggerate a lot but it was. I am still in tears as I just finished the book. It was convicting and life changing!
Katie lives in Uganda, she is 22, and adopted 14 children and started a ministry called Amazima! She is living out what God calls us too! And she gives all the glory to God always. Her non-profit provides schooling and food and clothes to children. She also feeds the hungry and provides medicine and so many other things but most importantly shares Jesus with these people. She left her comfortable life were she had everything a earthly person would desire at the age of 18 to live in Uganda!
Buy this book and share your thoughts. I would love to talk with you about it.

OH! I have been praying for this young woman (!!!)and her children since Katrina hit Haiti! In the midst of the craziness with missionaries adopting haiti orphans, i heard her on the radio as she shared her story, i was just amazed and encouraged by her heart for orphans! If this is the same woman... She quoted a lot of Mother Teresa...Im thrilled to hear she has written a book, my God pour out his favor on her sacrificial obedience! i will pick it up, thanks for sharing all your great book finds, Susan!
ReplyDelete