With Abby sleeping like a FULL ON CHAMP the last two weeks I am already forgetting how hard that season was and am really longing for another baby around. We have not done anything to prevent from having another one so maybe someday soon we will have a new little Kinley in my belly. We also know Abby could have been our miracle baby and there maybe no others. We are just thankful for the family God has blessed us with! It would be so fun for Abby to have a sibling close to her age and I know Collin would love to have another baby around too!
Abby is seriously blessing my heart by the grace of GOD! She sleeps so great at night and only wakes up about one time really quick to nurse. There are days here and there where she does sleep in bed but those are very far and few in between. She has two more teeth she is working on. Poor baby and these teeth. She does not handle it well but someday they will all be in and we will forget this time as well. I really just feel like a new woman! It is so wonderful to wake up and be shocked that I slept without having to get out of bed every hour or two. It is so nice to know my little girl is getting the rest she needs!
I feel like the most blessed mother and wife! I absolutely love my family so much! Thank you Lord for these sweet blessings I do not deserve!
Abby is seriously blessing my heart by the grace of GOD! She sleeps so great at night and only wakes up about one time really quick to nurse. There are days here and there where she does sleep in bed but those are very far and few in between. She has two more teeth she is working on. Poor baby and these teeth. She does not handle it well but someday they will all be in and we will forget this time as well. I really just feel like a new woman! It is so wonderful to wake up and be shocked that I slept without having to get out of bed every hour or two. It is so nice to know my little girl is getting the rest she needs!
I feel like the most blessed mother and wife! I absolutely love my family so much! Thank you Lord for these sweet blessings I do not deserve!
No comments:
Post a Comment