Kids

Kids

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Alum Rock Park and back home...

Well I had no idea our trip would have been so fantastic. I had no idea what to expect of San Jose. I had no idea I would not want to come home! I know if we were there for awhile longer I would be ready to come home but I have to say that being surrounded by nature was so refreshing! It always reminds me of back home in Illinois! I just miss the trees so much. There was a ton of stuff to see and it was just awesome to spend time with Brian! Other than a major lack of sleep it was a wonderful trip! Thank you Lord for opening these doors for us! Our flight back was good but Abby was for sure done! She is exhausted and hopefully will get back to her routine soon. I am excited to get out of the house in San Diego more and start checking out places I have never been. It was so great being active and seeing so many wonderful places!
Today we took a drive to Alum Rock Park! It was beautiful!!!






2 comments:

  1. aww thats so super cool that you guys had such a fun time, and enjoyed the outdoors!! and i bet little abby is so pooped, haha i hope she (and you) gets some much needed rest:)! hopefully ill see u guys and abby sunday? Nathans having a bbq, so maybe abby can come hang with me for a little while lol;);)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love seeing all these fun outdoor photos your posting. Nothing more fun than a little road trip and nature.

    Julia

    ReplyDelete